I have a few tried and true songs on my running playlist that I think will keep a permanent spot. But it’s always good to add a few surprises and new music for my race days. Since I just did my first 10K I needed to double my playlist. So I was on the hunt for some good upbeat music.
I’m all about fun music that makes me want to dance or break out into song. Fun music makes me forgot about my tired legs or how much further I have to run. It just makes for a more enjoyable run. And as confessed in my last blog post, sometimes I do actually start doing a little dance. What can I say…I’m a wild and crazy, carefree kinda gal.
So if you are looking for some fun music, check out my playlist! You might find a song or two to add for your next workout.
- Here We Go Again – Everclear
- Dirrty – Christina Aguilera Feat. Redman
- I Will Survive – Cake
- Suddenly I See – KT Tunstell
- Rolling In The Deep – Adele
- Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
- Want U Back – Cher Lloyd
- That’s Not My Name – The Ting Tings
- Dog Days Are Over – Florence + The Machine
- My Body – Young the Giant
- Semi Charmed Life – Third Eye Blind
- Harder To Breathe – Maroon 5
- Legend of a Cowgirl – Imani Coppola
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) – Kelly Clarkson
- One More Night – Maroon 5 * Yup definitely was dancing to this one!
- Kiss With a Fist – Florence + The Machine
- Everbody Talks – Neon Trees
- Monkey Wrench – Foo Fighters
What’s YOUR favorite workout song?